Pages

Saturday, December 21, 2013

homemade bon bons


We've embarked on a new tradition.  Am I the only one that thinks paying $20 for a box of bon bon's filled with utter crap from the shops is overrated?
Good. I'm not alone.

So... we've been stocking up toilet paper rolls!
Found cracker bits from a craft shop, baloon, handwritten joke, handmade tissue crown, Aussie Animals card, friendship bracelet and/or mini maze.  Oh yes, and a good dash of green glitter. Just for Glen. Because we're feasting at his house and he hates "messy" -- we wanted to do messy properly - enter: glitter.






And in other news - went to a Bollywood Christmas party lastnight. 
Desperately needed an IV of 9 Acres double shot latte this morning, let me tell you.  

We cleaned up for our curry fest pretty well, eh!?

What are you doing for Christmas? Are you buying local? Are you making gifts? What are you eating? Can I have some?

4 comments:

sharon said...

ooh, the glitter, you evil little minx! Make sure you have the camera ready for the first one to be opened!
Have the most wonderful Christmas :)

Jane @ Shady Baker said...

Hello Amy. Looking good in your Bollywood gear! Homemade crackers look like a great idea to me. Merry Christmas to you and your family, enjoy the green glitter!

We are eating 'out' for Christmas for the first time in our lives. Hello no cooking, no cleaning up and minimal Christmas food shopping, cant wait. I have made a lot of gifts...mini gingerbread men and homemade salted honeycomb. I would love you to have some too x

Amy said...

Salted Honeycomb!? Oh my! I think I should see where you will be over the holidays! x

Katie said...

Wow, I don't think we have parties like that around here! Making most of our gifts this year - cards from our photographs, spiced chai hot chocolate mix (recipe on my blog), birch tree ornaments, and some sewing projects (my first Christmas with a sewing machine!). Trying to not feel the pull to make a ton of cookies.