Pages

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

fantastic five




















My big boy turns 5 tomorrow.  
It's been five years since I learned that my heart was going to walk around outside my body.

I love this little man so much, and I treasure the "one on one" times that I get with him, because that's where he and I really connect.  He was only 16 1/2 months old when I gave him a sister, and just 3 something when we gave him a brother.  

I wish I had more time to give you, my little man. I love you so much, and it made my heart bloom looking back at these photos today. You are such a little bright spark, and a clever little fella. We are so proud of you and love you more than the sun and the moon and the stars above.

xx 

6 comments:

Georgie Love said...

Happiest Birthday to your big boy! I loved the words in this post, they made me teary. Beautiful.

Grandma Jo (aka Mom) said...

I am sitting in the exact spot that I was in when I found out we had a new baby grandson 5 years ago. Baxter, you are precious to us and we love you with all our hearts. Have a wonderful 5th year.
XXXOOO

Han & Moo said...

Such a beautiful post and I can only imagine how magical it was going through those photos this morning to make your blog post. I went through all of Macie's baby clothes this morning to pack away as she is now is SIZE TWO clothes. Seriously - when did this happen? When did my little girl grow so quickly?

Happy Birthday Baxter! X

busymama said...

Wow - happy birthing day Amy and a very big high 5 to the bday boy xxxx

Travel With Lulu said...

Happy 'Labor Day' to you! I love your header photo - gorgeous. You newest fan :)

Hope you'll join me for my Expat Link Up on March 19th. Hope to see you then, if not sooner. XOL

Anonymous said...

Hi Amy, Just got our computer back from the Doctor. Lovely photos wonderful trip down memory lane, very special. A great wee boy.
Love Bronwyn (Nic's Mum)