Pages

Saturday, February 25, 2012

oh! hello!

I did not drop off the face of the earth - don't worry.
Just a blogging bump. Heaps going on... 

My big boy started school!



that's right. he's now "in the system"
We are very proud of him being brave and having fun.
He's pretty busted by the end of the week, tho!
As mama - I'm feeling a little disconnected, but there's been so much on...

Mom & Dad are here visiting from the States.
Snuggling on kids.
Painting the house!













We're all good.
xx



6 comments:

Kate said...

So wonderful to see and catch up.
So happy to hear you're all good.
xx

Jane @ Shady Baker said...

Great to hear from you Amy...lovely photos. The outside of your house is looking very smart :)

Anonymous said...

Great photos Amy! Love the one of ya mum and Gretta - very cute..
House looking good your dad is doing a great job along with his lil helpers!! Gorgeous kids mate xx

Anonymous said...

great photos of your mum and dad with the kids, your house is going to look fantastic, Kate.

Mom said...

Absolutely wonderful being here and being part of the family. Fred has had lots of help turning the house from pink to dark blue and it's looking good! The pics of Monty were when he and I took a walk down the tracks to look for koalas. No koalas, but we did find cows and sunflowers!
xxoo

Anonymous said...

Mmmm .... after months of madness and the realisation I had not "visited" for a while I came by to see your beautiful blog. Made me miss you all terribly. x I was shocked to see just how far back I had to go to find the last familiar post!! Went through the baby clothes today ....