Pages

Saturday, March 10, 2012

SIX years ago...

I gave birth to this wonderful little treasure - my big boy, Baxter!

Seeing as it's been ages since I've blogged - and I have SO much to catch up on I thought I would just start with today - and save the house painting renos and our latest news to other posts...

So, here's a few snaps of my darling's superb day - started off with pressies and pancakes here - with a visit from Nanny and Grandad - and then we all hauled off to the Waratah Bay Playground for some dinosaur party action. I must say having a birthday party at the playground -- Best. Idea. Ever.   -- It was easy peasy and big fun for all...

So, I leave you with snaps from the day.. Hope you have had a great one as well.
Stay tuned for Paint pics and Big news - coming soon.

xx





1 comment:

Fiona said...

Hurry up and post your big news so I can pass commnent!