Pages

Thursday, September 2, 2010

my creative space





a very special little something that has been on my mind to get done
for one VERY EXTREMELY adorable little cherub
that lives far away in Queensland.

In the mail to her momma today in hopes it might be useful for her Christening.
Oh how I wish I could be there to try and hog that little morsel of ringlet curls and chubby cheeks away from everyone else on the day.

This was my very first "creative space" from Kootoyoo!
Pop over to her for some more creative space goodness.

Have a happy day.
xx

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww-dorable!!!!

Sarah said...

beautiful fabrics...a special gift.

Leonie @ Cuppa and Cake said...

I love it...I must do something like that for asha!! x

Kelly said...

Gorgeously made. I'm positive it will be loved!

Photography said...

Oh wow! Lovely creativeness :-)