Pages

Sunday, October 10, 2010

and the winner is....

Hello Sunday.

Hope the sun shines on you a bit today.  I got a fill of sun yesterday and it has renewed my energy! We did a new market at Coal Creek yesterday (my friend Rachel and I) with our littlest precious people. Monty is NOT market material.  I suppose it was a good thing that we only sold a few cartons of our Organic eggs, because I spent most of the time fetching him from the grassy hill that led to the highway!


Anyway.... on to business - THE DRAW!



To celebrate my first year blogging anniversary... I am giving a copy of Frugavore away



and the winner is.....


Congratulations - it seems appropriate that you are winning my giveaway - afterall - you were the one that inspired me to start blogging!

Send me your deets.

Aw Hell - I've got 2 copies here. Let's draw another one.


Congrats to Vic too! Let me know where to post.

Have a happy day. xx 

3 comments:

Vic said...

OMG OMG OMG!!!!

THANK YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU!!!!!!!!

This just popped up in my reader & I started reading, saw 'Leonie' & went; "Bum." (Sorry Leonie lol) Especially as just yesterday I was contemplating another sad meal of snags & veg & thought of this book again...!

Squuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuue!!!!! You are awesome-sauce. You are!!!

Aussie-waffler said...

Well darn, I missed your 1st blogging anniversary (the perils of not opening blogger for five months - oops). Congrats. x

Leonie @ Cuppa and Cake said...

I have had no internet connection for 5 days and I just got it this morning to find this whole bunch of joy sitting in my mail.....WAHOOOOOOO!! I was so hoping I would win this one!!! I'll contact you soon with my address....I have to charge off to swimming...talk soon leonie xx