Pages

Sunday, December 12, 2010

I have a date!


...with my precious daughter.

Gretta and I are off to Melbourne's National Theatre for an afternoon date.
We will first go to Richmond for a girly lunch with baby chinos and latte's.
Then off to watch the beautiful Ballerinas preform "The Nutcracker"



There are two very excited girls in this home this morning.

Have a happy Sunday.
Happy Anniversary, Mom & Dad. xx

P.S. have you checked our our new blog yet?? Well - what are you waiting for??? www.rubyhillsorganics.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Mom said...

Awesome!!! Have a very special day. I can't wait to hear about it!
I can't believe that Dad and I have been married 40 years! That's 2/3 of our lives. We CAN'T be that old???!

Sophie said...

Oh I am so jealous! I would love to take my little Grace to the ballet!!! Can't wait to hear how it all goes.