Pages

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Victoria is still in Australia.

Lastnight as I was wetting the brow of my 4 year old with a fever sometime around 2 a.m. I tried to recall just how many times my good friends have rung from Queensland.

K - 2 supa-star.
J - 2 supa-star.
T - 1
E - 0 1 she has redeemed herself (29.3.10)
E - 0
S - 0
and a few others that I would love to catch up with. - oh yes - you know who you are.

Today marks 1 MONTH living in Vic.
I have not fallen off the planet. And - I'm missing my girly chats.

I think I will have to prop my eyelids up with toothpicks today and get dialin'.

Do you know that we are going to be on a big jet plane over to the states in just over a month??
It's been 3 years and I'm looking forward to nurturing some neglected relationships over there too.
Ahh - the life of a gypsy. For some reason - I feel the "gypsying" is over. That feels good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

plus a coupla attempts!
lucky duck you.. finding your pond.
bring back the gypsying for me pleeeaase!
loveya, ek