Pages

Thursday, February 4, 2010

our next residence!

Here is the house we are moving into in a couple of weeks.
v. excited and have found yoga all over the place there, and retail therapy galore.
Will probably have to use some restraint there for v. excited thought # 2.
But will dive in with reckless abandon into v. excited thought #1.




P.S. I have stopped whinging and have started packing. Game on.

"Bulletproof" from La Roux is keeping me going from triple j's hottest 100. Thank God I have good internet again. sigh.


2 comments:

Leonie Guld said...

Oh...I bet you are busy!!!

Julie said...

SO EXCITED about the yoga thing - I've been wanting to get into it myself, just don't know how to accomplish it with the hours Doug works and no one to watch the kids. Bet you're excited to spruce up a new "nest". Wish I could make a trip home in May to see you guys, but maybe the next time...