Pages

Monday, July 26, 2010

The paddy wagon!

I think everyone gets a little nervy when the police show up at your door at 10:30 at night.



But.. Fortunately it was this little lady in the back of the paddy wagon..


HOLLY!

This Great Pyrenees Gaurdian Dog has given us a fair bit of strife! She's an excellent guardian for her girls, however, it doesn't seem to phase her that she has a half-tyre chained to her, or the fact that she'll get zinged as she goes thru the electric fence (more than once as her chain touches the fence too). 

Most of the locals know her because last week when she took off she went to the pub, the servo, the RSL, the cafe, and a local neighbourhood nosey.  Mind you town is a few kilometres from the farm.

Please stay home, Holly - we need our sleep.
But thank you for introducing us to the local police officer!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bet you got a fright! She's a lovely looking dog, I hope she learns to stay at home soon. Take care, Kate.

Maxabella said...

You must have been beside yourself when that police car rocked up!!! What an adventure Holly has had - you don't know whether to laugh or cry, I'll bet!?

Mom said...

Amylizabeth! You need to be a writer!!
xxoo

Leonie Guld said...

Oh...I am pissing myself laughing...gee I needed this today!!! She doesn't even look guilty!!

Sarah said...

Aw tat made me laugh SO MUCH!

Been good looking back and seeing how you are going. We are all good doing our best here. Don;t feel like I have a moment to scratch but then little man decides to have an extra sleep so thought I would hop in and say hi.

Sarah

Kate said...

That is such a great shot!
We are off to Seymour tomorrow to pick up a maremma pair. Let's hope wandering doesn't run in Shane's dog family. X